Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Please Keep Your Child on a Leash

It’s the cry of disenfranchised non-parents everywhere. At least it’s mine. Especially lately.


I was inspired by my recent experience at a restaurant and the TAM Cartoon that I drew yesterday (yes, I was actually inspired by myself, how’s that for narcissism?!). So I came up with these.





I even made a special TAM themed one (and, of course, they’re all available in shirt form at the various TAM online stores).

Sure they may seem a bit “insensitive.” But so is allowing your out-of-control children to run free like they’re on some kind of brat preserve.





And hey, if you’re a parent with well-behaved kids, give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back.


Not so fast, mom (sorry, you were just unlucky).




Fun Fact: As you can see, the latest TAM Cartoon is up! Gnomertastic!

And the capital of Yugoslavia was Belgrade. Now Belgrade is the capital of Serbia. Yugoslavia’s other half is now Montenegro. And Montenegro’s capital is now Podgorica. Confused? Me too.

That’s what I get for trying to pull a fun fact out of thin air. I was just going to post the capital of Yugoslavia. I completely forgot that Yugoslavia doesn’t exist anymore. I’m so ignorant.

I guess that why they stopped making those crappy little cars?

No comments: