Friday, April 27, 2007

So, What Have You Been Up To?

I’m killing two birds with one stone here today. I’m updating the blog and plugging the sitcom! Don’t forget to visit www.lifefromtheinside.com to see what all the “fuss” is about.

I’ve been neck-deep in episode three lately. I’ve been scoring it. I had to take a little break from it so that we could shoot episode 5. Yes, episode 5! But now episode 3 is almost done! It should be online sometime before the end of next week. Isn’t that exciting news? Yes, yes it is.

Anyway, in lieu of anything of real substance, here is a photo preview of episode three in the form of BTS pictures. They are in no significant order. And unfortunately, I couldn’t use a lot of great pictures because I didn’t want to give the story away. So, enjoy (sorry Steve, I know you hate it when people say that)

Thanks to David Beall, the best on-set photographer we have!

















Fun Fact: Why was Vince (Mailman) covered in silly string?




That’s why.

Go to www.lifefromtheinside.com right now! GO!

No comments: