Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tease Me, Please Me

Okay, we’ve done it. The new project has been shot!

Like I said, I don’t want to let the cat completely out of the bag yet, not until we’ve “officially” “launched” it. But I will post a picture here today. Steve posted it on his web page yesterday (midnight the day before yesterday anyway). I like the picture so I’m going to “borrow” it and repost it here.

Here. I think it’s pretty representative of the project. It’s pretty much what the whole thing is about.

Olives and pimentos.

Thanks Steve. It’s a great picture. And I guess it’s become our first real publicity photo.


Fun Fact: If you don’t already know what the project is, you’ve probably guessed that it’s some kind of video project. It is. I’ve been watching the raw footage and I have to tell you that I think it’s going to be great. I mean, really quite good. I don’t want to talk it up too much but…it’s good.

However, it wouldn’t be nearly as good as it is without the help of a bunch of fantastic people with unlimited talent.

Thanks you Tanya, Kathy, Steve, Adam, Corrie, Vince, Jimmy, David, Kevin, Allen (I hope I’m spelling your name right – Alan? Alen? AaLlen?) and last but not least Lauren ( I hope I spelled your name right also).

It’s not the largest group of people in the world, but when you add their talent, heart and dedication to the equasion, they’re twice the population of China.

Thanks.

No comments: