Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wait for It…

I’ve been very busy lately. More busy than I’m used to. Usually if I have to get the mail, that’s a full day. But I’ve got a project in the works and phase one is making way for phase two to begin on Saturday.

I know that I’m being purposefully vague about the project and chances are that most of you already know what the project is and are saying to yourselves “why the secrecy? What does TAM think he’s creating anyway? I know what the project is and trust me, it’s not worth all this intrigue.”

I know that it’s not, but I don’t want to talk too much about it right now until it’s ready to be announced officially. And then, trust me, you won’t be able to get me to shut the hell up about it.

For the moment, enjoy a brief preview of some of the work that I’ve been doing lately. This is just some rudimentary graphics work that I’ve had to do to prep the project. As you might have noticed, there’s a colorized version of the TAM Cartoon at the top of the page. Exciting! Well, I’d like to say that I colorized that cartoon out of love for the strip, but alas, it was because of the project.

Enjoy these other fine works! I’m not going to explain them simply because…well…It’s just not that important and it would mean more typing for me and I’m slow enough as it is and I have other things to do today to get ready for the weekend. There.






















Fun Fact: This has been turned into a painting to compliment the other painting I did not too long ago.

No comments: