Monday, February 21, 2005

It’s President’s Day

Yes, it is. It’s also Sam Peckinpah and Kelsey Grammer’s birthday.

There you go. That’s the news of the morning. Well, that and the fact that I’m not going to be updating this blog all week. Tanya and I are heading to California’s central coast for a few days. To see what the rain’s like there.

Sure, it’s not the best time to vacation in California. But I don’t see how the weather in Cambria could possibly any worse than the weather here in L.A. They just issued a tornado warning. Floods, earthquakes, mudslides, sinkholes, tornadoes, Paris Hilton and conspicuous classicism; there’s nothing like southern California.

I’ll see you all in a week or so. I hope you like the cartoon from Friday, ‘cause you’re going to be seeing it for a while. Please feel free to check out the TAM Cartoon archives while I’m out and the blog archives as well (better writing from a more careful time).

See you later. Wish us luck dodging rockslides on the PCH.


Fun Fact: California’s state song is “I Love You, California.”

No comments: