Tuesday, October 04, 2005

5766

Happy Rosh Hashanah!

I’m not Jewish. I don’t have great understanding of what Rosh Hashanah is all about. But I’m wishing a happy one anyway. I’m pretty sure that’s what you’re supposed to do. And I always do what I’m supposed to do. I’m a sheep.

Also, for the others in the hizzy; happy beginning of Ramadan. I hope you have a quiet and reflective one. Don’t listen to the jerk-asses in Al-Qaida and bomb the hell out of crap like they want you to. Use your religious dedication to spread hope and proliferate a sense of understanding. Rebel against leaders who try to use your convictions for their personal gain. Question authority. Don’t do what others tell you to. Like me. I never do what I’m supposed to. I’m a loner, Dotty…a rebel.

And I’m confused.


Fun Fact: According to the bible, Camel meat is considered “unclean.”

I guess I’ll have to cancel that small business loan. My fast-food chain, TAM’s Camel Burgers Deluxe Dromedaria and Eatery, will just have to wait until Hinduism takes over the world.

Hurry up Hindus! How long must the world wait to sink their teeth into the mouth-watering “Double Humper…with Cheese?!”


Oh, and the latest TAM Cartoon is up! Cameltoeslaw-tastic!

No comments: