Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Captured

Okay, in lieu of anything interesting to say today, I’ve decided to post some screen captures from “the project.” Yeah! Isn’t this fun! I would have posted nice and clean-looking pictures taken by our on-set photographer (yes, we actually have one), but the pictures are still “in the lab” (i.e. on his computer waiting to be tweaked). So, screen captures are what you get. Stop complaining.

As you know, “the project” will hit the Internet in January (or at least that’s what we’re planning).











And here are some pictures from “the Project; Part Two.” We just shot the first half of “Part Two” last weekend; we’ll finish it up on Sunday. I’m looking forward to it.





Fun Fact: I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned this before, but “the Project” has name. It’s actually titled “Life From the Inside.” That’s a fact.

And it’s very time consuming…

No comments: