Monday, October 30, 2006

Picture Pages, Picture Pages, Time to Get Your Picture Pages

Your crayons and your pencils are optional.

I thought that I had a dentist appointment this morning. Turns out that I actually have one this afternoon. I should really learn to read those little cards they give you so that you can keep track of your appointments.

Anyway, I now have time to post some pictures from the episode 2 shoot of Life From the Inside. The photos were taken by our incomparable set photographer David Beall. He gave me a couple disks full of pictures yesterday, so I thought I would go ahead and post some of them here (don’t worry, the other producers said it was okay…were you really worried about that? If you were, you’re probably a publicist of some sort.)

So, without any further ado, here are David’s Pictures of the second episode of Life From the Inside. Enjoy.

Oh, and just so you know, there are a couple pictures of one of our rehearsals in here.






Tanya and Kathy directed this one. Good friend, Kevin Sage, did our camera work for the first weekend. Even better friend, me, did the camera work for the second weekend (the outdoor stuff). Kathy had the joy of running the boom for the second weekend, but what you can’t see is that on-set photographer, David, did the boom work for the first weekend (evidently David isn’t “skilled” enough to run boom and take pictures of himself doing it, and – yes – we were a bit shorthanded on this episode, but don’t let that discourage you, it’s really funny – if I do say so myself).






Man, this is a lot of pictures.










And if you ever wanted to know what it’s like to direct an episode of LFTI…




Fun Fact: Working on a project like this can be exhausting.



And showering with your clothes on is an unnatural feeling.

No comments: