Thursday, September 15, 2005

It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Everywhere you go. If everywhere you go is Costco.

Yes, they have Christmas stuff for sale at Costco! As you already know, I love Christmas. Personally, I think that they should sell Christmas stuff at Costco all year long. There’s just something special about 8-foot-tall inflatable snow globes, stackable Santa Claus-shaped boxes and 2000-count packages of holiday greeting cards.

So break out the Dean Martin Christmas collection, brew a cup of festive holiday tea (because of my ruthless hoarding, I still have some from last year), slip It’s a Wonderful Life or A Christmas Story in the DVD player, plug in some holiday lights and enjoy the extended holiday season!

I said enjoy it, damnit!


Fun Fact: There are exactly 100 days left until Christmas. That’s less than 1/3rd of the entire year. Time’s a wastin’.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Rachel (yesterday). I hope you had a happy one! Tanya and I certainly enjoyed the free dinner.

You don’t look a day over 35.

No comments: