Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hey Look Behind You! No, Really! There’s Something Behind You! Look!

See, that? That there is what we in the “biz” call “misdirection.” A way to draw your attention to something else while slight of hand is being performed right in front of you without you ever knowing.

Sucker.

You probably didn’t even notice that the blog post from yesterday has disappeared, did you? That’s because I was very sneaky about it. A good slight of hand artist never reveals his tricks, however.

It’s magic!

Also, I changed the TAM Cartoon again! Man, am I ever sneaky. Sure, you might be thinking to yourself “I would be a lot more impressed if this guy wasn’t such a dumbass.”

You would be right.


Fun Fact: Today I get to pretend that I’m a Location Scout. So I’m off to the four corners of the city to take pictures of various things.

If you know of any place around here with cool topiaries that look like animals and junk, let me know. I already know about the ones on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

Also, another fun fact: This is only the second time in the history of this blog that I’ve deleted anything. The first post I deleted was the very first one. I wish I hadn’t done that. Not because it was anything great, just for posterity. Don’t worry; yesterday’s post isn’t completely gone. It will live forever on my computer’s hard drive.

No comments: