Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Whole Load of Something

I’ve got big things doin’ today, so I’m not going to post anything.

Big things. I mean huge. The things that I have to do today make Ted Kennedy’s whiskey-bloated head look like a cocktail peanut! That’s how big they are.

I mean, they’re really important. Oh so very important. Today will be life-altering for me. I think my entire outlook on things could change after today, what with the hugeness of the things I have to do. When you do things this important, it can really make you change your perspective on things, you know?

I’ll stop yelling at traffic, Humvees will seem like a great idea and God will finally and officially become my “co-pilot.” That’s how immense the things I have to do today are.

I mean, I’ve got big things doin’!

Big things.


When did I stop being convincing?


Fun Fact: Even with all of the vastly important things I have to do, I still have found time for the fans. The latest TAM Cartoon is up! Colossaltastic!

No comments: