Friday, April 23, 2004

Only Robinson Crusoe Had Everything Done by Friday

I hate cliché. I lie. I love cliché.

Hope against hope and keep your fingers crossed that I stop using them and maybe I will, God willing (and the creek don’t rise).

Well I was grasping at straws while my hope sprang eternal. Shooting for the moon and wishing on a star I finally came up with a new TAM cartoon for us to pin our hopes on.

I should have let sleeping dogs lie.


Fun Fact: My favorite cliché of all time is “never look a gift horse in the mouth.” I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because it seems like a pretty stupid thing to do, horses have bad breath and they bite. And what the hell is a gift horse anyway? I did some research and found that the phrase has to do with the inspecting of a horse’s teeth to judge its age and worth.

Still, what the hell is a GIFT horse? I don’t have the answer. Don’t be a gift horse mouth looker.

No comments: