Friday, May 21, 2004

Friziday

Hizzle my pizzle!

It's Friday...the new TAM cartoon is up...all is right with the world.

*Editor's note* The above statement does not include all of the things that are wrong with the world.

Have a good two-day weekend, my friends!

TAM


Fun Fact: Tanya wanted me to write about the two dogs that we saw last night on our walk that both stared at us as they pooped in unison. I said I couldn't do it because it would make no sense without a picture (which, thank god, I didn't take). But she insisted that the creepiness of having a dog stare at you while defecating would be a universal experience that people could appreciate without a visual aid. She also stated that the fact that two dogs did it in perfect synchronization would be the comic icing on one hilarious cake. Again, I said “no.” And I will stand by my decision.

No comments: