Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jingle All the Way

I’ve been passing the time lately writing jingles. I should say writing and recording jingles. It’s been a good time. So much fun, in fact, that I’m going to cut this post short to go and record some more.

So far, I’ve written and recorded a jingle for kevinsage.com and recorded 8 different versions of the same jingle for another web site (I didn’t write the jingle). My ultimate goal is to record at least 12 different versions of the tune. It’s great fun. And I get to try out a number of different musical styles, which, if you’ve ever heard the Christmas album, you’d know that it’s what I’m all about.

Don’t look for the kevinsage.com jingle just yet. It’s not up. And neither are the others. But hopefully they will be soon. Otherwise, I’m just spinning my wheels here. Feel free to visit kevinsage.com if you’d like. But it’s tragically unmusical. Although there is a link to the ce.tv short that I did the music for. It’s entitled “That’s Classified.”

Anyway, if you know of anyone who needs a jingle, let me know. I always appreciate pay, by the way.

I’ll try to get someone to host them for me so I can post them here along with some other tunes…like the Christmas album. If anyone has some space they would like to lend me, let me know. It would be very charitable.

And, Julie (winner of the TAMtoo contest) I haven’t forgotten about your song. It’s coming. I swear!


Fun Fact: It’s not raining here anymore.

That fact is a lot more fun if you live in southern California.

And the new TAM Cartoon is up! Jingly!

No comments: