Friday, January 07, 2005

Slow Nudes Day

I mean, slow news day. It’s not a slow nudes day. We’ve got plenty of them around here.

Okay, just one.

No, I’m not really nude. And if I was I wouldn’t tell you anyway. It’s none of your business if I chose to write a blog post while giving some much needed fresh air to my peas and carrot.

Peas and Carrot!

No, I don’t call them my peas and carrot either. I try not to call them anything. Nothing seems right. But I’ve been mulling over the name “Tony Orlando and Dawn: Live from Royal Albert Hall.” Or, “Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.”

Band names seem to work the best. Especially ones that have an “Albert-like” name in them…

“Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids?”

Ewwww….Let’s stop talking about this.


Fun Fact: Sorry that the post is so short (and disturbing) today. I’m anxious to get some jingle writing done. I’m working on a few things for a friend’s web site. Hopefully it will be unveiled soon and you can hear it all.

Until then, why don’t you check out the new TAM Cartoon, because it’s up, visit the archives or just mill around reading old blog posts. Funkadellic!

Julie, I haven’t forgotten about your song. And Vince, good luck with the lasik today. Don’t let them give you ape eyes!

No comments: