Tuesday, March 01, 2005

You Got To Have Friends

That’s what Bette Midler said once. And you know my obsession with cabaret singing fag hags, whatever Mme Bette says must be taken straight to heart.

I have friends. Know how I know? Because while I was gone nobody came to this blog. I mean nobody. It was a virtual ghost town. The only thing to see was a couple random tumbleweeds, an old saloon and a stale TAM Cartoon propped up against a rusty watering trough.

Since I’ve been back, the readership has returned to normal. Know how I know? Because I’m tracking your every online move, that’s how. And I have to say, some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

No, I shouldn’t do that. I don’t want to make anyone paranoid. I’m not tracking your every online move. That would be wrong. Besides, I don’t know how to do that anyway. I’ve just recently learned how to put things in italics, my computer skills are meager at best.

But I do see that more people are visiting this week than last. I just wanted to say thanks for being there. You’re good people. I know that I’ve called you names in the past. Lazy, jerk, I called one of you an idiot once and have never been able to live it down, etc… but that’s all water under the bridge, right?

Right?

So thanks for your readership, lazy jerks, you’re my kind of idiots.


Fun Fact Mel Gibson is crazy.

And for all of you waiting with baited breath…unbait it because the spanking new TAM Cartoon is up! Newlightful!

Also, a triple play of fun facts today, Tanya took this picture at San Simeon. Those naked cherubs with the freakishly long arms are holding up part of the Hearst Castle. They’re being systematically removed for restoration. They’re all cracked and stuff (a long boring story about cement and rebar). Our tour guide told us about how they were going to take them all down and recast them.

But he didn’t even crack a smile when I pointed out the risks involved if they happen to be load-bearing cherubs.

Some people are just too focused on being guides.









"Hey, Lou, can you tell me if anyone's looking at my ass crack?"

No comments: