Friday, June 24, 2005

The Day the Laughter Died

Actually a better title would be “The Day the Confusing, ‘It’s Ha-Ha Strange’ Died.”

That’s even more confounding. What I’m trying to say is that there will be no new cartoon today. I spent all day yesterday learning my lines for the play I’m in at the moment. Now my acting is still mediocre, but my lines are freaking word-perfect.

So please to enjoy the same old cartoon that’s been up there since Tuesday. You can still have fun with it. Be like those idiot doctors who claim to have found a hidden anatomical code in Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel paintings.

I’ve also hidden a code in this TAM Cartoon. Now, I don’t want to give anything away, but here’s a hint: if you look really close to the first frame, you’ll see several shapes that somewhat resemble the state of Idaho.

And all my characters have heads that are shaped similarly to baby red potatoes (complete with eyes).

Sure, I know that Idaho is known for its Russet Potato. But don’t count the reds out!

But I’ve said too much already. If you want to get to the heart of the matter, you must first crack the “TAM Code!”


Fun Fact: Tom Cruise needs to hit the old E-Meter some more. The dud’s definitely not “Clear” at the moment. He was on the Today Show this morning throwing a class-"A" hissy about the prescription drug Ritalin.

All I could think was, damn, I’ve never seen someone who needs Ritalin more in my life.

He’s got crazy eyes, man. Tom Cruise has freaking crazy eyes. I would say that the “lights were on but nobody’s home,” however, I think there’s a goddamned house-party going on inside that dude at the moment. Save me L. Ron!

No comments: