Friday, February 27, 2004

Help! I Said, "Help!!!" (are you deaf?)

Sorry, I'm just so excited!

I'm trying to add a new feature to TAM. Something to suppliment the already existing and exciting features of this blog including, but not limited to, Fun Facts and...well...fun facts.

Here's the rub. I need to find a free image host and then I need to learn HTML to try to figure out how to post the new feature.

The ol' "Host and Post."

Watch out, it's the Host and Post! You'll be watching the fancy footwork and then *POW*...the Host and Post!

Would someone learn me on this proceedure please. I needs help.

Thank you all so much,
TAM

P.S. The new feature will be fun, so the sooner the better.


Fun Fact: You can make Ice Cream in five minutes just by using two Zip-Lock bags, Ice, Salt, Milk (any kind), and Vanilla. And it's really, really, good! (especially if you throw in some almond extract)

No comments: