Saturday, February 28, 2004

TAM...The Cartoon!

Hey, look what I done did.

As you can see (if I did it right), the new feature that I spoke of is TAM the cartoon. Now, it's not all that pretty. As I go on and add more of them I'll try to make it look a little better (i.e. the scan quality and the fact that some of it got cut off). My scanner is too small for the size of the original artwork. I'm okay with that. It's in no way a reflection of my manhood...I hope.

After this first "supersized" cartoon I will start a series. If the picture is too large, let me know (I was trying to make it as clear as possible). The series will consist of about three or four panels each. I have three more done so far and we'll see how long I can keep up with it.

Maybe I'm being optimistic? I mean, I can hardly keep this blog interesting with new post as it is. And the cartoon will not be new every day either.

Check back in for updates.

Thanks to "Johnny" for the tutorial (I could have done the Google search for the image hosting though, thanks).

I'll figure out this HTML eventually. Just in time for it to be obsolete.

TAM


Fun Fact: My downstairs neighbor's "Baby Daddy" is loud, obnoxious, and likes to park on the lawn.

No comments: