Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Try to Understand

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to write anything really interesting today (I'm actually venturing out of the apartment).

However, it has come to my attention that the vast majority of my readers are girls, go figure, so in the interest of stimulating dialogue; I will start a couple topics and leave them open for discussion. You do the blog for me!

Okay. Here are the topics. Now, being the incredibly open-minded and sensitive male that I am, I have tailored them to be of specific interest to my readers...you chicks.

I have listed them in order of the importance that you dames place on them:

1. Puppies and Kitties

2. Babies (and ovulation and periods and stuff)

3. Gloria Steinem



Discuss.

Boy, I can't wait...wait, I don't want to offend any honey-babies out there...

Girl, I can't wait to see the exciting exchange of thought-provoking insight that these topics will undoubtedly create!!!


Fun Fact: The potato water was a success!!! A great salty success! (recipe forthcoming)

No comments: