Thursday, February 12, 2004

Why Does a Chicken Coop Have Two Doors?

Because if it had four doors it would be chicken sedan.

He, he, he, he...eh.

I love that stupid joke.

Not a lot of time today, people. Sorry. But I think I can give some quick advice to a needy reader. Here were her questions. Yes, I said questions. With an "s." Plural. More than one. A few actually. That's three.

How can I eat all the Oreos I want and not have them turn into fat on my tush? How can I get a decent job on the Ellen Degeneres show? Why is 8 hours of sleep not enough for me?
Wannabe fat, lazy, and lesbian at Fox


That's not her real name. Is it Kathy?


Okay, Wannabe, here is my advice:

How can I eat all the Oreos I want and not have them turn into fat on my tush?: Have them make the Oreos out of skirt steaks (for your low carb lifestyle).


How can I get a decent job on the Ellen Degeneres show?: Is there such a thing?


Why is 8 hours of sleep not enough for me?: Because you're lazy.


There you go, Wannabe. I'm always here to help.
TAM

That's it, that's all I have time for. It may be slow posting this weekend as the shooting for Nameless Moment starts tomorrow. I still need extras if anyone's available for tomorrow or Suday. Let me know.

Quick News Note: On Good Morning America just now they released the top cities in which women can pick up rich single men. The statistics took into consideration marital status and financial wealth (not to be confused with spiritual wealth which is far more valuable...screw you rich boy!!) Anyway, the top city in the nation was San Francisco! Go figure. Why are there so many unmarried wealthy men in that town? They can't all be young men. There aren't that many rich people under thirty. Why aren't these fine older men married? Maybe it's just because they haven't found the right woman. Start shopping ladies.


Fun Fact: The big penny bank on my desk that looks like a huge Tootsie Roll does not taste like a huge Tootsie Roll.

No comments: