Friday, October 22, 2004

Busy Busy

Sorry, I don’t have time to post again today. Typical. I know that you’re all crushed.

Instead, why don’t you enjoy the new TAM Cartoon, since it’s one of the reasons that I have no time today. And after you’ve sewed your sides back up, why don’t you check out TAM too (the cartoon archives) and review the other cartoons?

What could it hurt? And who knows, maybe, just maybe, you’ll learn something?

Maybe, you won’t. Probably, you won’t.


Fun Fact: I still actually have a Batman shirt from when they were popular and everyone had them. It’s funny about that first Batman movie, everyone now claims that they hated it. But let me tell you, you couldn’t tell that by the amount of mini-bat-people walking the streets in the 80s.

The nice thing about being a fat kid is that the shirt still fits!

No comments: