Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Cartoons Out the Wazoo

It’s Tuesday, so you know what that means?! I mean, now that Last Comic Standing is over. It means that the new TAM Cartoon is up! Huzzah!

But one cartoon can hardly be considered “out the wazoo.” There’s a new addition to the TAM blog empire.

TAM too!

The list at the left of the page was getting a little long. And since I’m no web expert, instead of trying to contain it all, I’ve just gone and added a new blog page to house the complete archives.

That’s right, I’m a franchise. Pretty soon I’ll have taken over the entire internet. If you’re interested in a TAM franchise, let me know. That’s right, now you too can have a blog like mine. It’s really easy. But you’ll need to capture that TAM magic. Like I said, it’s effortless. You just have to use a lot of commas, complain, and overuse adjectives!

It’s as simple as that.

Oh, and don’t forget the exclamation points!!!

That’s really it for today. I just don’t have the time. No really, you’re all just super and you deserve something really cool today. I would love to give that to you, but to tell the truth, I’m in Paris right now. Really I am. I saw fireworks on the Eiffel Tower and tripped on a cobblestone.

Man, I just couldn’t be more in Paris! See you all when I get back. Au revoir!


But while I’m here in the City of Lights, I am thinking about changing the look of the blog. Mike just did it, and since Blogger has added cooler blog page templates, I’m thinking about doing it too. This template just isn’t doing it for me anymore. So take a look at TAM too and let me know what you think of it (that’s the style I’m thinking about changing it to)…

Oh my god, Jacques Chirac just spilled coffee on me! Man, the French…!


Fun Fact: Jacques just apologized to me. And then he told me this story about Richard Nixon!

In 1974, Richard Nixon, not noted for his social graces, visited Paris to attend the funeral of French president Georges Pompidou. “This,” Nixon remarked during the ceremony, “is a great day for France!”

That Jacques, he tells one hell of a story about Richard Nixon.

No comments: