Friday, June 18, 2004

Hooray For Friday!

What a lame title for this post. C’mon, they can’t all be good. In fact, none of them can. It’s just a little game I play.

So, it happened last night around 8:30pm. What, you ask? Well, I’ll tell you. Somebody became the 4000th visitor. No pomp. No circumstance.

Actually, there was circumstance, I’m sure. Otherwise, how did they get here?

But I’m not really interested in the circumstance. Just the pomp. What’s the prize, you ask? Who knows? Is there a prize!? Shouldn’t the joy of reading this blog be prize enough?! Well, SHOULDN’T IT?!

You’re right. It’s not.

First, the winner needs to come forward and show themselves. Don’t be embarrassed. The only people who read this are in the same boat as you. I won’t leak your name out to all of the “cool” blogs that people “actually read.”

Once the winner is revealed, I will announce the prize. It’s not going to be a song this time.

This is what I know about the mysterious 4000th visitor. They hit this site last night at 8:38pm, they use Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.0, and they hit TAM off of Burritotime. I also think they’re using a dial-up (maybe, I get conflicting info from my two trackers).

Who are you?!

Are you me?!

I would think that, but I was at Costco last night. Too bad. I really wanted to win this one.


Fun Fact: In 1969, NASA honored "Peanuts" creator Charles M. Schulz by naming Apollo 10's command module "Charlie Brown" and its lunar module "Snoopy".

Schulz was delighted. There was "never a beagle who flew a Sopwith Camel one day," he quipped at a press conference, "and a spacecraft the next!"

Is this a funny “Fun Fact?” No. Could it be a clue? Maybe.


Oh, Yeah, the new TAM cartoon is up!

No comments: