Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Maybe Tuesday Will be My Good News Day

Who knows? I’m not really expecting any news, honestly. Just quoting a Gershwin tune (“The Man I Love,” for any of you keeping score).

It’s Tuesday, June 08, 2004, in case any readers out there are just waking from a coma or suffering from alcohol induced blackouts. And the new TAM cartoon is up! Hooray!

Not much hap’nin around the ol’ TAM homestead today. Pretty boring…much like this post.


Fun Fact: I’m trying to get up the energy to write a funny “Fun Fact,” but the truth is, I have none. And the fact that they’re playing Kumbaya on KJAZ right now, isn’t helping. “Someone’s sleeping, Lord…” Tell me about it! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I’ll let anecdotage.com take care of the fun fact today:

One evening, Dylan Thomas, as was his wont, indulged in drink and conversation for a prolonged period before making a curious observation. "Somebody's boring me," he muttered. "I think it's me."

That’s it! That’s why I’m so bored! It’s Dylan Thomas’s fault!

No comments: