Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Lazy

Lazy

The "Anthropomorphic Recording Studio" is running full force today and my desk is a mess!





Sorry that I haven't had time to really post anything. If anyone knows how to host music on the net (Johnny) I would love to know so that I could share my new song with you.

It's my first "adolescent punk-pop" song!


I lieu of giving my opinion on anything today, I’ll just give a topic.

Did anybody watch the Judas movie the other night on ABC? If so, what part of it sucked the most? Was it the bad acting, the cheesy American/British dialect that Jesus and Judas used, or was it perhaps the fact that the movie was hardly about Judas at all and seemed to be more about raising people from the dead?

I half expected Jesus to bust out in a rockin’ guitar solo. And why did he go through the whole movie with a “dude, did you cut one!?” expression?

Discuss.


Fun Fact: A chicken will lay bigger and stronger eggs if you change the lighting in such a way as to make them think a day is 28 hours long! But they get real tired of thinking that their watches are broken.

No comments: