Tuesday, March 23, 2004

TAM Tuesday!

I’ve been a little neglectful of the ol’ Blog these last couple of days, sorry. But, I’m trying to improve the cartoon!

I’m probably putting way too much effort into the TAM cartoon, but I like to…so there! You should see the improvements in about a week and a half (I have to get through the crappy ones that I’ve finished first).

P.S. The improvements that I speak of only pertain to the look of the cartoon, not the content. That will continue to be crappy.


A Poem:

Ode to the Chocolate Mousse Pie in My Fridge

O Chocolate Mousse Pie
You call to me
You call to me

I can not eat you and you know why
Obesity
Obesity

You sit in my fridge and
Toy with me
You toy with me

I will give in and have to live with
Obesity
Obesity

I have only myself to blame

I made the pie

TAM

No comments: