Thursday, March 18, 2004

The Wait is Over!

My 9 Volt Battery Baby is hitting the airwaves!

Like I said, it’s my first “pseudo adolescent punk-pop” song. I’m using new recording software so I haven’t gotten the mix just right.

Also, there is one swear word in the song, so if you have small children who like punk-pop music, cover their ears about 20 seconds into it.


Like the disclaimers? I can’t do anything without a disclaimer. I like to think that my entire life leading up to this moment is just one big disclaimer.

Click on the “Album Cover” to hear the song that I wrote, recorded, mixed, and mastered all in about four hours on my plain old PC with some borrowed software and no preamps and…





I have a dial-up modem and it downloaded pretty quickly for me, so no excuses!

A great big thanks to Jared over at Burritotime! Without him this wouldn’t be possible. Go give him a visit and say thanks for me. I would do it, but I can’t stand that guy.


Just so you know, if this post has any grammatical errors or just isn’t very interesting , I wrote it really fast, and it’s early, and…


Fun Fact: No news is good news but good news is even better. (Also, no Wildebeests is good Wildebeests, with Gary Wildebeest)

No comments: